Looking for Fabrico Medical? Don't worry, you're in the right place! Fabrico Medical is now EIS Fabrication Solutions.
Testing and Recommending the Right Medical Adhesive for Stick-to-Skin
and Diagnostic Equipment Applications
EIS works with design engineers at a medical manufacturer or contract manufacturer to test and recommend suitable adhesives for substrates and applications.
We are knowledgeable on adhesives for stick-to-skin applications, where skin-friendliness is a crucial factor and industrial-strength adhesives for joining components in diagnostics equipment.
Design engineers are turning to adhesives in medical applications to provide strong bonds formulated for specific applications. Working with our extensive network of adhesive suppliers in both liquids and tapes, we offer solutions in applications, including:
- Bordering and fenestration drapes
- Surgical drapes
- Fixation tapes
- Ostomy appliances
- Incise films, including ophthalmic surgical incise films and drapes
- Acute and chronic wound care dressings
- Wound care that requires a high moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR) for extended wear
- Antimicrobial wound care
- Medical equipment and body worn device assembly
- Disposable electrodes
- Diagnostic equipment, including home healthcare equipment, like blood monitoring devices
- Endoscopes and laparoscopes
EIS offers medical tape and film materials and adhesives for these and other applications.