Medical Electronic Components with Dissimilar Materials Use Electrically Conductive Adhesives
Electrically conductive adhesives (ECAs) are attractive to design engineers because they provide a clean, safe, and simple solution to electrical interconnection and assembly applications, grounding with EMI/RFI shielding, and static dissipation and control. ECAs offer high flexibility and excellent conductivity for use in medical applications where electronic components and dissimilar materials exist.
- Compatibility with a range of substrates
- Low-temperature processing with low/no VOCs
- Low thermo-mechanical fatigue
- No pre- or post-cleaning
- Easy integration into existing processes
Applications can include the design and manufacture of:
- Displays and touchscreens
- Medical diagnostic devices
- Medical monitors
- Medical MRI, X-Ray, CAT, and PET scanners
EIS helps design engineers test and select the most appropriate ECA for an application. In addition, for films and tapes, EIS provides converting capabilities that include precision die-cutting, laminating, and slitting. EIS acts as your adhesive supplier for liquids, helping you integrate ECAs into your manufacturing process. We also offer re-packaging and kitting.