DuPont Nomex® 993 Medium-Density Pressboard, 83" x 42" x 0.06"ID: NMX99306042X83 | Mfr ID: NMX99306042X83
Manufactured by: DuPont Nomex
Type 993 is a medium-density pressboard which offers a balance of rigidity and conformability along with outstanding saturability and excellent properties in air and oil.
- Brand name :  Dupont
- Trade Name :  Nomex® 993
- Series :  Nomex® 993
- Item Name :  Pressboard
- Short Desc :  PRESSBOARD,NOMEX,993PSB .060 42" X 83"
- UNSPSC :  30141500
Typical applications include 3-dimensional parts such as V-rings, angle rings and spools, as well as barrier, gap spacers and core tubes.
|Tensile Strength||4 kN/sq-cm|
|Elongation||11.2% (MD), 12.9% (CD)|
|Thickness Shrinkage||0.7 %|
Design & Construction
|Net Weight||1050 g/sq-m|
- 0.7% (MD) 1.0% (CD) At 105 deg C, 1.5% (MD) 1.6% (CD) At 240 deg C thickness shrinkage
- Dielectric Strength: Air:22 kV/mm and 550 V/Mil AC Rapid Rise | Oil:34 kV/mm AC Rapid Rise, 73 kV/mm Full Wave Impulse
- Volume Resistivity: 10^16 Ohm-m At 90 deg C, 10^15 Ohm-m At 130 deg C
- Tensile Strength: 4.00 kN/cm2 (MD), 3.31 kN/cm2 (CD)
- Suited for Liquid-Immersed Transformer Applications that Require a Larger Formed Part, Such as Angle Rings, Dielectric Barriers or Core Tubes in Larger Transformer Designs