Lenses & Bulbs
Light and sight are the two most critical aspects of magnification. Without one or the other, the job can’t be done. Whether the light has gone out, or the lens isn’t right, look to EIS to provide the ideal bulb or lens to suit your specific need.
When the lights go out, the work stops. To ensure the functionality of your magnifier, replacement bulbs are available at EIS in many different shapes, sizes, and lamp types to accommodate a wide variety of replacement needs. Available in all different shades of light and wattages, you can be sure EIS has the right bulb for any replacement need.
If the problem is with the lens or the magnification abilities of the lens, we have you covered. EIS understands the need for a specific lens to do a specific job. To ensure these needs are met, we offer several different types of lenses. These lens can be broken down into a few general categories:
- Objective Lens: Objective lens are a lens or arrangement of lenses in microscopes, telescopes, or any other magnification device that creates an image of the object being observed. These lenses are available in 2X-15X magnification
- Add-On Lens: Add on lenses are lenses that are able to be added on top of devices in order to help increase images or produce higher quality images. These lens are available in 2X-4X magnification
- Swing-Away Lens: Swing-Away lenses are attachments for magnifying lamps for extra magnification. Swing Away lenses are available in 2.25X magnification
- Auxiliary Lens: These lenses are intended to change the focal length of a device such as a microscope or other. Auxiliary lenses are available in 0.5X and 1.6X magnification
- Disposable Lens Protection Cap: Caps protect lenses from dust, scratch, and other types of damage lenses can receive
Whether in need of additional light or additional magnification, or if you're looking to replace a bulb or lens, EIS is your go-to.