Design and Production of Transdermal Delivery Systems
EIS is a medical converter with extensive experience designing and producing transdermal delivery systems for cosmeceutical, nutraceutical, aromatherapy, and medical patches.
Transdermal delivery systems provide the potential for delivering medicines, cosmeceutical products, nutraceuticals, and essential oils for aromatherapy while:
- Avoiding of immediate elimination of a drug by the liver
- Avoiding the gastrointestinal tract
- Improving patient compliance
- Controlling delivery of drugs/active ingredients with short half-lives
- Teeth whiteners
- Lip protection
- Skincare, including anti-aging creams
- Anti-scaring treatments
- Nutritional supplements
- Complete emergency nutrients
- Essential oils for relaxation and stress relief
- Ingredients to increase circulation in muscles
- Mood enhancers
EIS provides advanced assembly and medical converting capabilities, including Class 10,000 clean rooms, to every step in transdermal delivery creation from design through die-cutting and slitting to kitting, printing, and packaging.
With expertise in adhesives and materials for wound care and transdermal patches, an extensive supplier network that includes 3M™, Loctite™, and Adhesives Research™ Medical, EIS can help OEMs and contract manufacturers select the proper adhesives and materials for the application.
For specific transdermal delivery application challenges, Contact Us, and an EIS engineer will respond to you directly.