Looking for Fabrico Medical? Don't worry, you're in the right place! Fabrico Medical is now EIS Fabrication Solutions.
Hydrocolloid, Hydrophilic, and Skin-Friendly Adhesives Meet Unique
Stick-to-Skin Application Requirements
We can provide the materials and adhesives expertise to meet unique application requirements with innovative solutions for design engineers focusing on wound care, ostomy appliances, surgical drapes, and any medical devices that stick to a patient’s skin.
With an extensive supplier network and in-depth adhesive expertise for medical device and equipment applications, EIS provides:
- Electrical insulation materials for medical electronics applications
- Thermal management materials for heat dissipation
- EMI/EMC shielding
- Bonding and sealing components in equipment panels, handheld monitors, and LCDs
- Attaching components for membrane switches, control consoles, pendants, foot switches, and remote controls
- Bonding subassemblies and sealing connections
- Ultrasound equipment
- Mammography systems
- CT scanners
- MRI scanners
- Bone densitometers
- PET/CT scanners
- X-ray equipment
- Nuclear medicine systems
- Blood monitoring equipment
- Endoscopes and laparoscopes
Medical devices use liquid and thin bonding tape systems to attach and seal components against moisture, heat, cleaning solutions, corrosive fluids, and repeated sterilization.