HOW CAN WE HELP?
EIS is a fabricator and converter of flexible materials and adhesives, providing Engineered Solutions and Distribution Solutions. Our engineers provide design, rapid prototyping, and custom converting capabilities to assist with your fabrication needs.
With a fully equipped test lab, we ensure that customer materials meet designed-in specs before they leave the factory floor, often eliminating the need to test materials on the customer end. EIS uses its laboratory to test adhesion, tensile, and dielectric strengths and coat weight, resistance, capacitance, and voltage measurements.
EIS can test the following material properties:
- Part Dimension Verification – a computerized gantry video measuring system
- Material Strength Testing – a tensile tester, up to 100 lb/in
- Material Weight Testing – scale measures 250-gram max, .00001 gram self-calibrating balance
- Adhesive/Release Liner Testing – an adhesion/release tester of 3 grams/in-5 lb/in
- Static Shear Testing – 10 bank static shear tester
- Dielectric Strength Testing – AC dielectric test unit 50 KVAC
- Resistance and Voltage Testing – Calibrated precision benchtop multimeter and power supply and precision digital multimeter
- Microscopic Imaging – digital microscope with CCD video output
Our test and measurement equipment is calibrated annually per the ISO standard.
Please submit the form below for any request, question, sample request, white paper or application.