Martindale Electric TUNS106-.020 U-Slot Undercutting Saw, 1-1/4" x 3/8" x 0.02", Tungsten Carbide, 3000 - 12000 rpmID: MARTINTUNS106.020 | Mfr ID: TUNS106-.020
Manufactured by: Martindale Electric
- Brand name :  Martindale Electric
- Series :  martindale_tun_u-slot
- Item Name :  Undercutting Saw
- Short Desc :  SAW,U-SLOT,1-1/4X3/8X.020,TUNGSTEN
- UNSPSC :  27112802
When u-slot carbide saws are used on other equipment than our undercutters, steel supporting washers are recommended to reduce breakage. Carbide saw blades are harder than high speed steel saws, therefore more brittle and should not be subjected to applications where shock may shorten the service life.
|Arbor Size||0.375 Inch|
|Speed Rating||3000 rpm|
|For Use With||Close-Cut, Kut-Kwik, Utility, Bench-Type Model HV-3, Lathe-Type and Super Lathe-Type, Heavy-Duty Bench-Type Model H-9, Industrial Model HA-2 and Model UL Lathe Mounted Automatic Undercutters|
|Blade Diameter||1.25 Inch|
|Number of Teeth||24|
- Spindle speeds may vary from 3000 - 12000 rpm, depending on saw outside diameter
- These can be used on rigid stationary equipment
- Tungsten carbide U-slot saws are hollow-ground for clearance.
- The teeth of undercutting saws have a slight land to give strength to the cutting edge.
- Speed Rating: 3000 - 12000 rpm
- For Cutting Steel, Aluminum, Plastics and other Materials