Carolina Narrow Fabric 2258-2G Carmelized Plain Woven Fiberglass Tape, 1" x 36 yd x 5 Mil, Golden TanID: CAR2258-2G | Mfr ID: 2258-2G
Manufactured by: Carolina Narrow Fabric
5 Mil caramelized woven fiberglass tapes have a wide range of uses in the electrical equipment market: Transformers, motors, generators, switch gears, consumer appliances and electronic equipment use these tapes to insulate, seal, or strengthen their various components.
- Brand name :  Carolinan Arrow Fabric
- Series :  CAR164FGT-5-FIN111
- Item Name :  Tape
- Short Desc :  TAPE,PLYGLS FIN 111 .005 1.00"X 36YD
- UNSPSC :  31201507
5 Mil caramelized tape provides excellent tensile strength, electrical insulation, thermal insulation, dimensional stability and thermal endurance.
Design & Construction
|Core Size||3 Inch|
- Has a finish of caramelized
- Organic binder materials are partially removed by heat treatment
- The fabric is stabilized and often used in electrical applications
- For Transformers, Motors, Generators, Switch Gears, Consumer Appliances and Electronic Equipment