CHR 23816 Silicone Glass Tape with Liner, 1" x 36 yd x 0.012", WhiteID: 23816X1 | Mfr ID: 23816X1
Manufactured by: Saint-Gobain
- Brand name :  Char
- Series :  23816
- Item Name :  Tape with Liner
- Short Desc :  TAPE,23816 W/LINER 1.000"X 36YD WHT
- UNSPSC :  31201507
The adhesive of it is a high temperature silicone, which allows the product to withstand continuous temperatures up to 500 deg F and also prevents tape slippage after application.
|Backing Material||Glass Silicone|
|Adhesive Strength||50 oz/Inch|
|Tensile Strength||100 lb/Inch|
|Temperature Rating||500 deg F|
|Dielectric Strength||7000 V|
- Tape is designed to withstand both the punishing abrasion of grit blasting and the extreme temperatures/pressures associated with the plasma spray process.
- The adhesive of is a high temperature silicone, which allows the product to withstand continuous temperatures up to 500 deg F and also prevents tape slippage after application
- Tape has excellent strength and flexibility, which allows for easy wrapping of complex shapes and minimizes wrinkling during the flexing of cables.
- Temperature rating of -100 to 500 deg F
- For Jet Engine Manufacturers, Overhaul Centers, Major Airline Maintenance Centers, Air Force Bases and Naval Air Rework Facilities