Williams B-610 Shallow Standard Socket, 1-1/32" L, 3/8" Drive, 5/16"ID: B-610-WIL | Mfr ID: B-610
Manufactured by: Snap-on
The Snapon JH Williams 6 point socket has an overall length of 1-1/32 Inches. It has a high polished chrome finish and is designed for quick engagement on 6 point fasteners. The Supertorque lobular openings are for greater turning power without deforming the fastener.
- Brand name :  Williams
- Item Name :  Socket
- Short Desc :  SOCKET,STANDARD,3/8" DRIVE,6-PT,5/16"
- UPC :  00662459210616
- UNSPSC :  27111704
Supertorque lobular openings are for greater turning power without deforming the fastener and is designed for maximum engagement on 6 point fasteners.
Design & Construction
|Finish||High Polished Chrome|
|Drive Size||0.375 Inch|
|Number of Points||6|
|Socket Size||0.3125 Inch|
- Keep safe foam system keeps tools organized and helps prevent loss
- All tools are professional quality, made of high grade chrome vanadium steel
- Sockets feature Supertorque lobular openings for greater turning power without deforming the fastener
- 11/16 Inch drive end diameter
- 7/16 Inch working end diameter
- Broach depth of 1/4 Inch
- Bolt clearance depth of 9/16 Inch
- For Maximum Engagement on 6 Point Fasteners