Elantas PDG RanVar™ BT-6447 Single-Component Air-Dry Insulating Enamel, 450 lbID: RANBT6447DRUM | Mfr ID: RANBT6447DRUM
Manufactured by: ELANTAS PDG, Inc.
BT-6447 is a modified alkyd insulating resin formulated with a non-conductive pigment which makes it suitable for dual function as an insulating resin in Class F systems, as well as a finish coat.
- Brand name :  Elantas PDG
- Trade Name :  RanVar™
- Series :  RanVar™ BT-6447
- Item Name :  Single-Component Air-Dry Insulating Enamel
- Short Desc :  INSULATING ENAMEL,BT6447,RED,450LB DRUM
- UNSPSC :  13111001
BT 6447 is a moderate viscosity red liquid. 1500 - 3000 V/Mil dielectric strength, Class F insulation, 155 deg C.
Design & Construction
|Insulation Type||Class F|
|Temperature Rating||155 deg C|
|Dielectric Strength||1500 V/Mil|
|Container Size||450 lb|
- Provides good adhesion
- High dielectrics
- High gloss sheds dirt
- 1 hr dry to touch
- 10 to 20 min tack free
- Spray/Dip application method
- Dielectric Strength: 1500 - 3000V/Mil
- Protecting Electrical Winding End Turns and Motor Housings