Weidmann Electrical Low-Density Pressboard, 65" x 37" x 1/16"ID: PBRDFV.06266 | Mfr ID: PBRDFV.06266
Manufactured by: Weidmann Electrical Technology
Form-Val is manufactured at the St. Johnsbury plant in Vermont/USA according to standard of ASTM D4063, Type 2.2.1. Form-Val can be classified as a low-density material.
- Brand name :  Weidmann Electrical
- Series :  PBRDFV
- Item Name :  Pressboard
- Short Desc :  PRESSBOARD FV,1/16"X37"X65" SHT NAT WEI
- UNSPSC :  30141500
The range of density is from 0.80 g/cm3 to maximum 1.05 g/cm3, the range of thickness from 1.0 mm to 4.0 mm.
|Tensile Strength||7500 psi|
Design & Construction
- Form-Val can be classified as a low-density material
- Density: 0.033 lb/cu-Inch (0.92 g/cc)
- Tensile Strength: 7500 psi (51.7 Mpa)
- Curved Pieces Like Cylinders With Small Diameters, Punchings, Stamped Pieces and Machine-Formed Parts in Power, Distribution and Special Transformers