DuPont Nomex® 994 Rigid Pressboard, 86-1/2" x 28" x 0.04"ID: NMX994NPT040 | Mfr ID: NMX994NPT040
Manufactured by: DuPont Nomex
Type 994 is a densified, rigid board which has a unique combination of superior resistance to compression, even at elevated temperatures, along with relatively high oil absorption characteristics. This combination results in a product which is especially useful as spacers or other structural components in liquid-filled systems. With a specific gravity ranging from 1.1 to 1.2.
- Brand name :  Dupont
- Trade Name :  Nomex® 994
- Series :  Nomex® 994
- Item Name :  Pressboard
- Short Desc :  PRESSBOARD,NOMEX,994PSB.040 28" X 86.5"
- UNSPSC :  30141500
Nomex® 994 rigid pressboard, natural color, 1.15 g/cm3 density, oil: 27 kV/mm AC rapid rise and 70 kV/Mil full wave impulse dielectric strength, aramid board material.
|Tensile Strength||12000 N/sq-cm|
Design & Construction
|Net Weight||1148 g/sq-m|
- Dielectric Strength: Oil:27 kV/mm AC Rapid Rise and 70 kV/Mil Full Wave Impulse
- Tensile Strength: 12000 N/cm2 (MD), 6000 N/cm2 (CD)
- Designed Specifically for Oil-Filled Transformers, Mobile transformers, Traction Transformers
- Wind Turbine Generator Step-Up (GSU), Rectifier Transformers
- Furnace Transformers, Distribution Transformers (<36 kV), Power transformers (>36 kV)
- Rail Trackside Transformers, HVDC Transformer/Reactors, Underground/Submersible Transformers