DuPont Nomex® 993 Medium-Density Pressboard, 83" x 42" x 0.04"ID: NMX99304042X83 | Mfr ID: NMX99304042X83
Manufactured by: DuPont Nomex
Type 993 is a medium-density pressboard which offers a balance of rigidity and conformability along with outstanding saturability and excellent properties in air and oil.
- Brand name :  DuPont
- Trade Name :  Nomex® 993
- Series :  Nomex® 993
- Item Name :  Pressboard
- Short Desc :  PRESSBOARD,NOMEX,993PSB .040 42" X 83"
- UNSPSC :  30141500
Typical applications include 3-dimensional parts such as V-rings, angle rings and spools, as well as barrier, gap spacers and core tubes.
|Tensile Strength||3.53 kN/sq-cm|
|Elongation||11.9% (MD), 12.7% (CD)|
|Thickness Shrinkage||0.6 %|
Design & Construction
|Net Weight||720 g/sq-m|
- 0.6% (MD) 0.9% (CD) At 105 deg C, 1.1% (MD) 1.6% (CD) At 240 deg C thickness shrinkage
- Dielectric Strength: Air:21 kV/mm and 540 V/Mil AC Rapid Rise
- Tensile Strength: 3.53 kN/cm2 (MD), 2.96 kN/cm2 (CD)
- Suited for Liquid-Immersed Transformer Applications that Require a Larger Formed Part, Such as Angle Rings, Dielectric Barriers or Core Tubes in Larger Transformer Designs