Elantas Electrical Insulation E-8628 Epoxylite® Potting Compound, 16 lb KitID: EPO862816LB | Mfr ID: E 862816LB
Manufactured by: ELANTAS PDG, Inc.
- Brand name :  Elantas
- Trade Name :  Epoxylite®
- Series :  E-8628
- Item Name :  Potting Compound
- Short Desc :  RESIN,POTTING,RIGID,E8628 16LB/1GL KIT
- UNSPSC :  31201600
It is a two-component, low viscosity compound for service up to 200 deg C (392 deg F) and offer excellent adhesion to metals, ceramics and most plastics. They are available with a range of viscosities and fillers, making them suitable for use as adhesives, sealants, filleting compounds and potting compounds.
- Two-component, low viscosity compound for service up to 200 deg C
- Epoxylite hi-temp epoxies offer excellent adhesion to metals, ceramics and most plastics
- Hi-temp epoxies are more rigid than conventional epoxies, a characteristic that should be considered in the application
- conventional epoxies exhibit a marked loss of strength at temperatures in the 120 to 150 deg C (248 to 302 deg F) range and demonstrate poor thermal stability on aging
- Hi-temp epoxies maintain excellent physical and electrical properties
- For Potting of Collector Rings, Slip Rings and Field Coils Where Rigidity and Dimensional Stability are Required