Klein Tools D230-4C Diagonal Cutting Plier, 108 mm L, Midget Point TipID: D230-4C | Mfr ID: D230-4C
Manufactured by: Klein Tools
Semi-flush designed to cut nickel ribbon wire. Spring loaded action for self opening. Plastic dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification. Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire.
- Brand name :  Klein Tools
- Item Name :  Plier
- Short Desc :  PLIERS,DIAG CUT,MIDGET POINT NOSE,4 3/16
- UPC :  00092644722301
- UNSPSC :  27112108
Klein Tools Diagonal Cutting Plier, Length: 108 mm, Material: Tool Steel, Royal Blue Handle, Tip Type: Midget Point, 13 mm Jaw Length.
- Nose tip is 1 mm for precise work in confined areas
- Tip cutting knife is 5 mm long for precise cutting
- Custom, US-made tool steel
- Hot riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Head size of 11 mm width x 6 mm thickness
- For Cutting Nickel Ribbon Wire