Current Grade XXX Natural Phenolic Tube, 1.38", 48" LID: TUBEXXX1.38X1.545 | Mfr ID: TUBEXXX1.38X1.545
Manufactured by: Current Inc
Phenolic-Grade XXX is a paper base phenolic laminate with good mechanical properties, high dielectric strength, and good resistance to moisture. Grade XXX is economically priced and is recommended for most mechanical applications, for use at radio frequencies, and in high humidity situations.
- Brand name :  Current
- Series :  TUBEXXX-Natural
- Item Name :  Phenolic Tube
- Short Desc :  XXX PHENOLIC TUBE, 1.38"X1.545"X48"
- UNSPSC :  40183009
Typical applications include: insulating washers, sleeves, switch bases, and panelboards.
Design & Construction
|Insulation Material||Phenolic Paper|
|NEMA Specification||Grade XXX|
|Temperature Rating||130 deg C|
|Dielectric Strength||700 V/Mil|
|Inside Diameter||1.38 Inch|
|Outside Diameter||1.545 Inch|
- Electrical insulation, high humidity resistance, good dimensional stability, good machining
- Best electrical properties of paper based phenolics
- High dielectric strength
- Moisture resistant
- Insulating Washers
- Switch Bases and Panelboards