3M 62916499304 Mix Nozzle, 5.4 mm IDID: 3MAEPXNOZZLE10:1 | Mfr ID: 62916499304
Manufactured by: 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes
The 3M EPX applicator is used to dispense 3M Scotch-Weld adhesives in duo-pak cartridges. 3M Scotch-Weld EPX Manual Applicator for use with both 1:1 and 2:1 200mL cartridges. For information on instruction.
- Brand name :  3M
- Item Name :  Mix Nozzle
- Short Desc :  NOZZLE,MIXING FOR EPX APPLICATOR,10 1
- UPC :  00021200313813
- UNSPSC :  27112900
3M Scotch-Weld EPX Mixing Nozzle for use with 10:1 35mL cartridges.
- Provides thorough mixing and precise placement of two-component structural adhesives
- Tapered tip can be cut for bead size
- Available in a variety of designs to fit all cartridge sizes
- Minimize adhesive waste easy to replace with new nozzle to use remaining adhesive in a cartridge
- 17 mixing element, 35mL cartridge
- Used nozzle can be left on cartridge to provide a good seal until ready to continue dispensing
- For Bonding, Gluing, Joining, Attaching, Assembling, Encapsulating, Potting and Sealing