EIS offers many different Microscope Accessories to help improve the functionality of your microscope. Whether you’re in need of a stand, lenses, or any other replacement piece, EIS is your go-to. Accessories available can generally be placed into one of these categories:
- Stands: Stands are available as either boom or arm stands. Boom stands help to provide excellent stability for stationary applications. Arm stands allow for more versatility and mobility making them ideal for large or awkwardly-shaped items that need inspecting.
- Eyepieces: Eyepieces are a critical part of any microscope. Eyepieces are available in different sizes and magnification levels in order to best suit your specific needs.
- Ring Lights: These accessories are able to be added onto the microscope in order to add light and increase image quality.
- Auxiliary Lenses: Auxiliary lenses can be attached to the microscope in order to increase magnification levels.
- Focus Mounts: Focus Mounts can be attached to boom or arm stands in order to help the user create a clearer view by allowing them to adjust the nobs on the side to focus in and out on the objects being observed.
- Head Assemblies: These accessories allow the user to keep their neck straight while using the microscope instead of craning over the eyepiece. These accessories help to eliminate fatigue and neck discomfort that can be associated with long-term microscope use.