3M CeQuin™ X-Inorganic Insulating Paper Roll, 10 Mil x 36" x 325 ydID: CEQUINX010X325 | Mfr ID: CEQUINX010X325
Manufactured by: 3M Electrical OEM Materials
3M™ CeQUIN™ X-inorganic insulating paper is an inorganic-based paper for high-temperature electrical insulating applications.
- Brand name :  3M
- Trade Name :  CeQuin™ X
- Series :  CeQuin™ X
- Item Name :  Inorganic Insulating Paper
- Short Desc :  CEQUIN ROLL,X .010 36.000" X 325YD
- UNSPSC :  30141500
3M CeQuin™ X-inorganic insulating paper, roll configuration, class R insulation type, 220 deg C temperature rating.
- The inorganic content in CeQUIN™ X papers offers excellent thermal and dielectric stability, as well as high thermal conductivity, long-term voltage endurance, and low moisture absorption
- CeQUIN X papers are compatible with commonly used impregnating varnishes and resins, and are easily impregnated, further enhancing thermal conductivity and coil bonding characteristics
- 12.75 Inch OD x 6 size
- Applications Include Ground and Layer Insulation in Dry-Type Transformers, as Well as Interwinding Insulation in Strip-Wound Coils and Electromagnet Coils, and Pole Insulation in Traction Motors