Hesgon GT76-36P-G Polyester/Glass Heat Shrink Tape, 3/4" x 36 yd x 0.007", WhiteID: HESGT76636PG | Mfr ID: GT76-36P-G
Manufactured by: Hesgon
These tapes are selvage edge tapes that are constructed with polyester yarn in the warp direction and fiberglass yarn in the filling direction. Shrinkage will occur in the longitudinal direction in order to have a very tight wrap.
- Brand name :  Hesgon
- Series :  GT-H-PG
- Item Name :  Heat Shrinkable Tape
- Short Desc :  GT76-36PG .007 3/4"X36YD RL WHT
- UNSPSC :  31201507
Sharp corners and curves can be wound without the tape buckling or puckering and the correct overlap can be maintained since the tape will not shrink in the transverse direction.
- Hesgon glass tapes retain 50% of their tensile strength at 340 deg C
- Hesgon tapes are manufactured of 100% fiberglass yarns with a minimum amount of sizing thus allowing for good wet out impregnation
- The high tensile strength of glass tapes prevents breakage under conditions that might normally weaken other insulating tapes
- For Electrical, Thermal, Mechanical, Military and Aerospace, Coating and Laminating, Reinforcing for Plastics