Working for EIS brings eligibility for a variety of different benefits. Full time and part time employees are eligible after 90 days of employment for the GPC 401(k) Savings Plan with a company match.
Additionally, employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, Short Term Disability (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD) and a variety of life insurance products. The company pays the entire cost of Basic Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Disability coverage equal to 1 times an employee's annual income up to a maximum limit. The company also pays for the entire cost of LTD coverage. A Full time and part time employees are eligible for all these benefits on the 1st day of the month after 90 days of employment. Employees of EIS have a Paid Time Off (PTO) plan. A Employees begin accruing time off from their first day of employment at the rate of 19 days per calendar year. Employees can use this paid time off for whatever they like. In addition, the company has 7 paid holidays each year.
There are many items of importance to consider when deciding to work for a company and one of them is certainly the benefits a company offers. EIS has a very strong benefits package to offer its employees. Contact Us to learn more about working with EIS or view our job openings.
EIS employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits program as part of Genuine Parts Company.
- Two Medical Plan Options (A High Deductible Health Plan w/Health Savings Account and a Traditional Health Plan) Dental, Prescription Drug and Vision Plans
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Optional additional life and accidental death coverage
- Short-Term Disability benefits for illness or injury
- Long-Term Disability benefits for continuing disabilities
- Genuine Partnership Plan (401K) with multiple investment options and company matching
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- GPC Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Purchase Program
- Education Assistance Plan
Human Resources provides centralized HR services to all EIS locations. If you want to know more about EIS benefits or employment opportunities, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. EIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.