3M ThermaVolt® Calendered Inorganic Insulating Paper Roll, 5 Mil x 37" x 650 ydID: THERMAVOLT5X37 | Mfr ID: THERMAVOLT5X37
Manufactured by: 3M Electrical OEM Materials
3M ThermaVolt Calendered Inorganic Insulating Paper.
- Brand name :  3M
- Trade Name :  ThermaVolt®
- Series :  ThermaVolt®
- Item Name :  Calendered Inorganic Insulating Paper
- Short Desc :  THERMAVOLT ROLL .005 37.000" X 650YD
- UNSPSC :  30141500
3M™ ThermaVolt calendered Inorganic Insulating Paper is an inorganic-based calendered paper for high-temperature electrical insulating applications.
|Elongation||1.5% (MD), 1.1% (CD)|
|Tensile Strength||31 lb/Inch|
Design & Construction
|Insulation Type||Class R|
|Temperature Rating||200 deg C|
|Dielectric Strength||590 V/mil|
- The inorganic content in ThermaVolt papers offers excellent thermal and dielectric stability, as well as long-term voltage endurance and low moisture absorption
- The calendering process yields a densified paper with high dielectric breakdown resistance and excellent thermal conductivity
- ThermaVolt TVF and TVFTV laminates are compatible with most commonly used impregnating varnishes and resins, and are easily impregnated, further enhancing thermal conductivity and coil bonding characteristics.
- These are thicker constructions of ThermaVolt papers
- Tensile Strength: 31 lb/Inch (MD), 16 lb/Inch (CD)
- Ground and Layer Insulation in Dry-type Transformers
- Interwinding Insulation in Strip-Wound Coils and Electromagnet Coils
- Spiral-Wound Core Tubes