Elantas PDG 80IP-545M Annealing Coreplate, 50 lb/5 gal, RedID: 80IP545M50LB | Mfr ID: 80IP545M50LB
Manufactured by: ELANTAS PDG, Inc.
Sterling 80IP-545M red annealing coreplate was designed as a water reducible electrical insulating coating for application to electrical sheet steel which, after cutting, is stamped and then annealed to relieve cutting stresses. After the annealing operation the coating is a good separator and retains its electrical insulating properties.
- Brand name :  Elantas PDG
- Series :  80IP-545M
- Item Name :  Annealing Coreplate
- Short Desc :  COREPLATE,80IP-545M,RED 50LB/5GL PL
- UNSPSC :  13110000
It may also be used as an insulator for steel laminations which are coated after stamping and annealing and when so used offers several advantages.
Design & Construction
|Shelf Life||9 Months|
|Net Weight||12.2 - 12.8 lb/gal|
|Container Size||50 lb|
- Water, solvents or insulating varnish have no effect upon the thoroughly dried film
- Will withstand annealing temperatures in excess of 1500 deg F
- Improves die life by reducing die wear
- Electrical insulating coating
- Roll-through/spray preferred application method
- Baking application type
- Solids (0.4g - 1hr at 110 deg C): 52 - 54%
- Electrical insulation
- Container Size: 50 lb/5 gal