Bostik 4L Boscodur® Adhesive Curing Agent, 1 qtID: BOSC4L | Mfr ID: 4L
Manufactured by: Bostik
Boscodur 4L is a polyisocyanate designed to be used in solvent-based adhesives and coatings where enhanced properties are required. Generally Boscodur 4L (Part B) is blended into the adhesive or coating (Part A) at 2 to 10% levels and used as a batch within 4 to 6 hr of mixing.
- Brand name :  Bostik
- Trade Name :  Boscodur®
- Item Name :  Adhesive Curing Agent
- Short Desc :  CURING AGENT,BOSCODUR 4L,QUART
- Packaging :  12/Carton
- UNSPSC :  31201600
Increases the molecular weight and, therefore, enhances the final physical properties of Bostik polyesters for optimum performance.
|Applicable Materials||Plasticized Vinyl, Treated Polyethylene and Polypropylene and Polyesters Film|
|Container Size||1 qt|
- Increases the molecular weight and, therefore, enhances the final physical properties of Bostik polyesters for optimum performance
- Upgrades such properties as thermal stability, oil, water, solvent and chemical resistances of many important classes of industrial adhesives (nitriles, chloroprene's, polyesters and polyurethane's)
- For use with Solvent-based Adhesives and Coatings