Design & Construction
- Tape is designed to withstand both the punishing abrasion of grit blasting and the extreme temperatures/pressures associated with the plasma spray process.
- The adhesive of is a high temperature silicone, which allows the product to withstand continuous temperatures up to 500 °F and also prevents tape slippage after application
- Tape has excellent strength and flexibility, which allows for easy wrapping of complex shapes and minimizes wrinkling during the flexing of cables.
- Temperature rating of -100 to 500 °F
- For Jet Engine Manufacturers, Overhaul Centers, Major Airline Maintenance Centers, Air Force Bases and Naval Air Rework Facilities