Radix Sil-A-Blend® 200 High-Temperature Lead Wire, UL3644, 1kV, 500ft spool, 18 AWG
Silicone formulations suitable for UV, ozone, moisture exposure. Not suited for immersed applications. Suitable for applications to -60°C
Stranded tinned copper or nickel-plated copper with composite extruded silicone rubber with intermediate fiberglass reinforcement outperforms Braided Silicone products
- Color stable at elevated temperatures.
- Eliminates braid fraying, flowering and shrink back.
- LSZH - Low Smoke Zero Halogen.
- Significantly Reduces airborne fiberglass contaminants traditionally found in high volume processing.
- Smaller OD
- Suitable for varnish dip and bake applications.
- Superior flexibility.
- Virtually eliminates skin irritation.
- Brand: Sil-A-Blend®
- Color: Black
- Gauge: 18 AWG
- Insulation: Silicone Rubber Glass Braid
- Length: 500 ft
- Temp Rating: 200°C
- UL Spec: UL 3644
- Voltage Rating: 1kV (1000V)
Radix Sil-A-Blend® 200°C High-Temperature Lead Wire Technical Data Sheet (TDS)