Scotch® ATG Adhesive Transfer Tape 926 Clear, 2.0 in x 36 yd 5.0 mil, 24 per case Bulk
Scotch® ATG Adhesive Transfer Tape 926 is a 350 acrylic, reverse wound, pressure sensitive adhesive on a densified kraft paper liner. High performance adhesive transfer tape. For use with Scotch® ATG Adhesive Applicators. Ideal for applications requiring high bond strength, high shear strength and high temperature performance. Some application ideas are: nameplates on award plaques, bonding foam insulation, difficult to bond folders and boxes and substrates requiring a higher internal strength adhesive.
3M ID (Stock Number): 70006078284
5.0 mil, 350 acrylic adhesive on a densified kraft paper liner. High performance adhesive transfer tape. For use with Scotch® ATG Adhesive Applicators. Ideal for applications requiring high bond strength, high shear strength and high temperature perfo
- A high performance adhesive transfer film tape that works a wide variety of substrates and materials. It offers excellent solvent resistance and can be used in high temperature applications.
- General Industrial Assembly, Point-Of-Purchase POP, Displays, Commercial Printing, Paper and Print, Bookbinding, Packaging
- The ATG tape system delivers a controlled application of the adhesive while the liner rewinds into the ATG applicator. It bonds on contact, and works on a variety of substrate or material combinations.
- The ATG tape system is versatile, convenient, quick and easy to use. There is no mess or clean up. It is a cost effective replacement to rivets, staples, screws, bolts, liquid adhesives. Safer than hot melt adhesives.
- This is good for binding, adhering, joining, affixing, bonding, mounting, holding, and attaching. Also good for recouperage, paper converting, core starting, thin flexible materials and end tabbing.
Scotch® ATG Adhesive Transfer Tape 926 Technical Data Sheet (TDS)