Scotch® High Performance Masking Tape 232 Tan, 12 mm x 55 m, 72 per case Bulk
Scotch® High-Performance Masking Tape 232 is designed to be used in medium temperature paint bake operations. Scotch® High-Performance Masking Tape 232 has an excellent transfer resistance for difficult to remove from surfaces. Excellent paint masking tape ideal for sharp paint lines. Excellent holding power. Clean removal. Used throughout industry for holding, protecting, bundling and a vast number of other difficult jobs where a pressure sensitive tape is needed. Can be certified for ASTD-D6123/D6123M97. Replaces obsolete PPP-T-42C, Type 1, (CID-A-A-883A). Typical physical and performance characteristics include: thickness: 6.3 mils, adhesion to steel: 41 oz./in. width, tensile strength: 27 lbs./in. width, elongation at break: 8%, temperature use range: Up to 250°F. Tan.
3M ID (Stock Number): 70006322013
A high performance paper masking tape designed to be used in medium temperature paint bake operations. Has been laboratory tested on paint panels and found to remove cleanly at bake temperatures of up to 250°F (121°C) for 30 minutes. Has excellent
- Easy tear, pressure sensitive
- Heavy thickness crepe paper backing for good paint lines.
- Natural rubber adhesive for good instant adhesion.
- Sealing, holding, bundling, reinforcing, identifying, tabbing, wrapping, paint masking, splicing and protecting.
- Transportation, aerospace, automotive, commercial vehicle, RV, bus, truck, ship yards, military, metal working, furniture, electronics, solar, trailer manufacturing and woodworking.
Scotch® High Performance Masking Tape 232 Technical Data Sheet (TDS)