3M™ Masking Tape 2307 Tan, 36 mm x 55 m, 6 per inner 24 per case Bulk
3M™ Masking Tape 2307 is a general purpose masking tape for holding, bundling, sealing, general paint masking and a vast number of other jobs where a pressure-sensitive tape is needed. 3M™ Masking Tape 2307 is a rubber adhesive for instant adhesion that sticks easily and helps reduce labor. Provides good holding power to help resist lifting or curling. Has crepe paper backing that is conformable to maintain integrity when formed around a corner. Ideal for easy tear and sliver resistant, along with good paint hold-out that resists bleed-through. Provides controlled unwind. Can be certified for ASTM-D6123/D6123M97. Replaces obsolete PPP-T-42C, Type 1, (CID-A-A-883A). Typical physical and performance characteristics include: thickness: 5.2 mils, adhesion to steel: 28 oz./in. width, tensile strength: 23 lbs./in. width, elongation at break: 8%, temperature use range: Up to 200°F. Tan.
3M ID (Stock Number): 70006159530
A general purpose masking tape for holding, bundling, sealing, paint masking and a vast number of other jobs where a paper masking tape is needed. Tape 2307 is typically used at room temperature but will function up to 200°F ( 93 C ).
- Easy tear, pressure sensitive
- Heavy thickness crepe paper backing for good paint lines.
- Natural rubber adhesive for good instant adhesion.
- Sealing, holding, bundling, reinforcing, identifying, tabbing, wrapping, paint masking, splicing and protecting.
- Transportation, aerospace, automotive, commercial vehicle, RV, bus, truck, ship yards, military, metal working, furniture, electronics, solar, trailer manufacturing and woodworking.
3M™ Masking Tape 2307 Technical Data Sheet (TDS)