3M™ Paper Masking Tape 2214 Tan, 96 mm x 55 m, 8 rolls per case Bulk
3M™ Paper Masking Tape 2214 is a general purpose paper tape for holding, bundling, sealing, non-critical masking jobs where a pressure sensitive tape is needed. 3M™ Paper Masking Tape 2214 has crepe paper backing for conformability that will maintain integrity when formed around a corner. Provides easy tear and sliver resistant with one piece removal to help reduce labor. A rubber adhesive with instant adhesion that sticks easily. Ideal for good holding power that resists lifting or curling. Special backsize treatment that controls unwind. Should not be subjected to outdoor exposure.
3M ID (Stock Number): XG700008848
A general purpose paper tape for holding, bundling, sealing, non-critical masking and a vast number of other jobs where a pressure-sensitive tape is needed.
- Easy tear, pressure sensitive
- Heavy thickness crepe paper backing for good paint lines.
- Natural rubber adhesive for good instant adhesion.
- Sealing, holding, bundling, reinforcing, identifying, tabbing, wrapping, paint masking, splicing and protecting.
- Transportation, aerospace, automotive, commercial vehicle, RV, bus, truck, ship yards, military, metal working, furniture, electronics, solar, trailer manufacturing and woodworking.
3M™ Paper Masking Tape 2214 Technical Data Sheet (TDS)